Check out the 6 places in India that look straight out of Game of Thrones! :O
1. King's landing - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
The land of gods and sinners, the land of ironies and the land of thrones!
2. Harrenhal - Chiktan, Kargil
A dark and ruined place today! Which Kingdom will you travel to?
3. Winterfell – Kashmir, Jammu
Love Winterfell? Then we’re sure you’d love to visit Kashmir for its chilly weather along with beautiful greenery.
4. North of the wall – Zanskar Valley, Ladakh
The wall is known for its freezing temperature and so is Zanskar Valley in ladakh.
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death Cold, ghastly and yet so stunning!
5. Casterly Rocks – Nandi hills, Bangalore
Nandi Hills, is the perfect place to recreate Casterly Rock's cold, overcast atmosphere of the Lannisters.
6. Highgarden – Amer Fort, Jaipur
Want a pleasing view? Try Amer fort in Jaipur. It will give you the Tyrells of highgarden feel.
Let the travel begin!
Now that you're done reading, check out this video of Indians reacting to a series of travel questions. The answers will blow your mind :D