1. "Start with the little things”
These are the things you need the most and it’s a must you put them in your backpack. These are little things that you are prone to forgetting, like your phone charger, photo ID, your daily necessities, etc. These should be the first things you put in your backpack.
2. “Start adding the larger stuff”:
Take a look at your closet and decide which clothes are going in your backpack. You naturally can’t take all of them with you, so you’ve gotta’ decide the ones which will make you look fabulous.
3. “Stuff it all into that backpack”:
A good mix of the little things and the larger things in your backpack, and your trip is going to be on point.
4. “We weigh ourselves down with our baggage”:
Don’t let the baggage you carry weigh you down while you’re travelling. Travel light to travel right.
5. “Waking up the next morning with nothing, can be kind of exhilarating”:
Imagine waking up the next morning, in a new city, with no worries and very little baggage to worry about, that feeling of exhilaration running through your veins.
6. “Pack your people – The important ones”:
One of the most essential things you need with you on your vacation is a friend. To make your trip exciting, make sure you take a friend along.
7. “All the negotiations and arguments – Leave them behind”:
When you’re on a vacation, there’s only one thing you need to focus on and that is making irreplaceable memories. All the things that give you a head ache back home, leave them at home.
8. “The slower we move, the faster we die”:
Remember, to make the most of the place you’re visiting, you HAVE to move fast. Time is limited and so is your vacation. Make the most of it, with the bare minimum possible.