Make Travel Easy at our India Hotels
How to book a stay in Ginger Hotels?
Online Booking :Take advantage of our online booking service and reserve your rooms today, click here You can also email us your reservation details at [email protected]
Phone Booking :Ginger offers you the convenience of booking a room over the telephone with the help of our travel advisors. Call us at 1860-266-3333 all days of the week 24/7.
Group Bookings :Wish to make a booking for 7 rooms or more? Please click here
Standard Terms & Conditions:
Check In/Out"Check in is at 14 hrs and checkout out is at 12 hrs. Early arrival and late departure is subject to availability of rooms and at an additional cost."
Cancellation Policy:(Cancellation policy will differ during blackout period and promotional Sale offer. Kindly check the Policy at the time of booking)
- Cancellation received 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time - No charge applicable.
- Cancellation received between 0 Hours to 24 Hours of check-in time - 100 % Charge of one night's tariff will be applicable.
- Please note the refund will be processed within 15 working days post sending an email request is sent to the concerned hotel and [email protected] with reservation number of the cancelled booking. If in case the payment for the Cancelled booking has been done through NEFT mode of payment, please share a scan copy of a cancelled cheque to the hotel's email and [email protected] along with the reservation number of the booking.
- Discretionary 7% Service Charge on room and other services is applicable
- Waived off on dissatisfaction with the services
No Show Policy:
- In-case of No-show 100% charge for the first night will be applicable
What are the documents that are required during Check-in?
In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request you to kindly present the government approved photo identity proof with address of you and your companion(s) (if any) while checking-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid Visa. Indian nationals can present any one of these, which is mandatory: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card bearing the holder's photograph and address.
Here's what you can expect at Ginger Hotels
What are the additional amenities and services that Ginger Hotels offer?
- The Square Meal Restaurant and In room Dining service
- Wi Fi and Net zone
- Fitness Centre
- Meeting room / Conference room
- Water dispenser
- Ginger Mart – Items which you might forget to carry during your travel e.g. Dental Kit, Razor etc.
- Ironing and Laundry service
- Iron and Iron Board
- Local Travel Assistance, Car rentals and ATM (at select locations).
- Cafe Coffee Day (At select locations)
What are the extra services that Ginger Hotels offer?
We offer upright services in terms of security, cleanliness, and hygiene. We have smartly built spaces designed keeping in mind the needs of frequent travelers at Ginger Hotels.
Can we avail of any special offers at Ginger Hotels?