Ginger 5G Safety Assurance & Travel Easy With Us
With the Ginger 5G Safety Assurance Promises that include Go Contactless, Guaranteed Safety & Sanitisation, Great F&B Hygiene, Global Social Distancing Norms and Ginger Care with a Trained and Experienced Team, we at Ginger Hotels are following very stringent & thorough checks/measures. These measures are being performed at every stage - be it pre-arrival confirmation, arrival, security check, check-in or checkout including your instay & in-room dining experience.
Our measures begin immediately after your booking is confirmed with us. We have enabled digital confirmations before check-in to facilitate contactless check-ins and express check-ins at hotels along with social distancing. Guests will be requested to share a digital copy of the photo identification prior to check-in.
• Mandatory temperature checks are conducted at the entrance.
• Security check will be done only through the Door Frame Metal detector (DFMD). Security associates will NOT use handheld metal detectors.
• The porch will have a desk set up with the hygiene and safety kit. Guest temperature checks will be done and recorded, and guests will be requested to fill in a health declaration form before entering the lobby.
• Queue-managers or ground tape is used to create lines to allay any confusion and for hotel social distancing.
• Separate desks have been created for check-in and check-out procedures.
• Guests will not be escorted to the room to maintain social distancing. If the guest is visiting the hotel for the first time, directions to the room will be provided.
• Guest luggage sanitization and disinfection will be done before placing in the booth.
• Luggage is thoroughly sanitised using MoHFW approved disinfectants (Hotblower or spray depending on the material)
• Trolleys used for luggage transport undergoes immaculate sanitisation after every use.
• Online food ordering is available along with digital menus to ensure a contactless dining experience.
• Takeaway meal package are also available.
• Digital hotel invoices are shared on mail for contactless payment to the guest upon departure confirmation, prior to their contactless check-outs to ensure in-room verification.
• Drop boxes are used for key collection at departure post which the keys are sanitized subsequently.
Yes, and we would encourage you to use this option. With our online ordering and billing facility, you can place the order of your choice from our digital menu and we will serve food in the room with minimum interaction to avoid touch/contact.
• In-room dining hygiene is enabled with extra care and hotel food takeaway hygiene options are available for food and beverages. Necessary steps are taken by servers to ensure self-distance. The bills will be directly posted to the rooms.
• All meals are available for takeaway.
• For in-room dining safety, our server will deliver the food within 45 minutes or as per guest's request.
• All hygiene and sanitary measures mandatorily required by the FSSAI COVID-19 guidelines will be followed.
• Utmost care is taken for food temperature. Non-veg. products are cooked thoroughly.
• All food contacting surfaces, including chopping boards, knives, peelers and utensils are thoroughly sanitized after every use for better kitchen hygiene. Special care is taken for stainless steel, copper and plastic for food hygiene.
• Food serving-ware sanitization including the sanitization of cookware is thoroughly done for hotel dining safety.
• All meals are served in individual portions in disposable and sectioned containers. On request regular crockery, cutlery and glassware will be sent to the room after proper sanitization of each.
• All condiments are served in sealed individual sachets.
For rooms• Rigorous cleaning protocols are followed for every room area - bedroom, bathroom, vestibule, doors, windows, etc.
• Hotel rooms sanitization will be done with the highest levels of attention. Associates will wear the prescribed PPE and will use tested chemicals to disinfect surfaces.
• We use MOHFW approved disinfectants and cleaners.
• All room surfaces, such as wall coverings, mattresses, dressing and vanity mirrors, furniture, furnishings, bath fittings, floors and floor coverings are disinfected regularly. High touch points such as door handles, drawers, remote, bedside tables will be also be disinfected daily using hospital-grade disinfectants.
• All room linen and amenities including electric appliances are replaced and sanitized after every stay.
• All departure rooms will be thoroughly cleaned by carrying out steaming of sofas and curtains, tumble drying all duvets, cushions and pillows. The rooms will be rested for 72 hours before being allocated to the next guest.
For Public Areas• All possible areas will be well-ventilated and fresh air units will be always kept on. If using the air conditioner, the temperature will be maintained at 24°C (+/- 1°C).
• Guests will find caution signage and appropriate area cordoning wherever the cleaning is in process in the hotel.
• Lobby surfaces and floors are cleaned using a surface disinfectant every two hours for safe hotel hygiene.
• Lockers, washrooms, showers and elevators will be cleaned and disinfected every 45 minutes.
• As a standard procedure, all high touch areas in the hotel premises are cleaned to provide a safe hospitality experience. Hotel public areas sanitization is done with utmost care. E.g. lift landings, corridors, entrance of washrooms, lockers, uniform rooms, employee dining areas, etc have alcohol-based sanitizers and are regularly cleaned (minimum of 4 times a day or more depending on usage.)
• Immaculate sanitisation is performed for railings, furniture, artworks, paintings, granite marble tops, counters, pillars/poles, sofas chairs furniture, etc.
• Elevator steel surfaces will be cleaned completely using a sodium hypochlorite solution, including all floor doors.
Online Booking :Take advantage of our online booking service and reserve your rooms today at https://www.gingerhotels.com/specials/website-exclusive-rate.
Phone Booking :Ginger offers you the convenience of booking a room over the telephone with the help of our travel advisors. Call us at 1860-266-3333 all days of the week 24/7.
Group Bookings :Wish to make a booking for 7 rooms or more? Please click here
Standard Terms & Conditions:
Check In/OutStandard Check in is at 14:00 hrs and Standard checkout out is at 12:00 hrs. Early arrival and late departure is subject to availability of rooms and at an additional cost."
Cancellation Policy:(Cancellation policy will differ during blackout period and promotional Sale offer. Kindly check the Policy at the time of booking)
- Cancellation received 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time - No charge applicable.
- Cancellation received between 0 Hours to 24 Hours of check-in time - 100 % Charge of one night's tariff will be applicable.
- Please note the refund will be processed within 15 working days post sending an email request is sent to the concerned hotel and email@example.com with reservation number of the cancelled booking. If in case the payment for the Cancelled booking has been done through NEFT mode of payment, please share a scan copy of a cancelled cheque to the hotel's email and firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reservation number of the booking.
No Show Policy:
- In-case of No-show 100% charge for the first night will be applicable
- The Square Meal and Cafe Et Cetera Restaurant along with In room Dining service
- Free Wi Fi & Premium WiFi packages at nominal cost
- Fitness Centre
- Meeting room / Conference room
- Ginger Mart – Items which you might forget to carry during your travel e.g. Dental Kit, Razor etc. which can be bought at a nominal cost
- Ironing and Laundry service
- Iron and Iron Board
- Local Travel Assistance, Car rentals and ATM (at select locations).
- Cafe Coffee Day (At select locations)