Take advantage of our online booking service and reserve your rooms today, click here You can also email us your reservation details at email@example.com. The taxes are subject to change. Any increase in the tariff due to change in taxes will be charged to the guest will be collected during check-out.
Ginger offers you the convenience of booking a room over the telephone with the help of our travel advisors.
Call us at 1860-266-3333, we are open 24/7.
Wish to make a booking for 7 rooms or more? Please click here
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Check in is at 14 hrs and checkout out is at 12 hrs.
- For Ginger Tirupati - 24 hr flexi Check-in / Check-out applies.
- Early arrival and late departure is subject to availability of rooms and at an additional cost.
Early Check In
- Arrival 0 - 2 hours prior standard check-in time - No Charge
- Arrival 2 - 4 hours prior standard check-in time - INR 299/-
- Arrival 4 - 6 hours prior standard check-in time - INR 599/-
- Arrival 6 - 8 hours prior standard check-in time - 50% of the room charges
- Arrival 8 hours prior standard check in time - Full day charges would be applicable
Late Check Out
- Departure 0 - 2 hours post standard check out time - No Charge
- Departure 2 - 4 hours post standard check out time - INR 299/-
- Departure 4 - 6 hours post standard check out time - 50% of the room charges
- Departure 6 hours post standard check out time - Full day charges would be applicable
|Andhra Pradesh (Except Tirupati)|
(Cancellation policy will differ during blackout period and promotional Sale offer. Kindly check the Policy at the time of booking)
- Cancellation received 24 Hours prior to Check-in Time - No charge applicable
- Cancellation received between 0 Hours to 24 Hours of check-in time - 100 % Charge of one night's tariff will be applicable.
- Please note the refund will be processed within 15 working days post sending an email request is sent to the concerned hotel and firstname.lastname@example.org with reservation number of the cancelled booking. If in case the payment for the Cancelled booking has been done through NEFT mode of payment, please share a scan copy of a cancelled cheque to the hotel's email and email@example.com along with the reservation number of the booking.
- All reservations for Goa, Mysore, Pondicherry and Jaipur during the period 23rd Dec 2016 to 3rd Jan 2017 are non-cancellable and non-refundable for the entire duration.
- Discretionary 10% Service Charge on room and other services is applicable
- Waived off on dissatisfaction with the services
No Show Policy:
- In-case of No-show 100% charge for the first night will be applicable
- For any stay above 3 nights, there will be minimum 3 Night charge which will be collected at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
2. What are the documents that are required during Check-in?
Ans: In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request you to kindly present the government approved photo identity proof with address of you and your companion(s) (if any) while checking-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid Visa. Indian nationals can present any one of these, which is mandatory: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card bearing the holder's photograph and address.
3. Can you give us the details of Ginger Hotels Pan India presence?
Ans: Ginger has a pan-India presence in 29 cities i.e. Agartala, Ahmedabad, Bangalore (Inner Ring Road & Whitefield), Bhubaneshwar, Chennai (IITM & Vadapalani), Chandigarh, Delhi NCR (New Delhi RYN, East Delhi & Faridabad), Goa, Guwahati,Indore, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Katra (Jammu), Manesar, Mangalore, Mysore, Mumbai (Andheri-East), Nasik, Noida (Sector 63), Pantnagar, Pune (Pimpri & Wakad), Pondicherry, Surat, Thane, Tirupur, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Vadodara and Vizag.
4. What are the additional amenities that Ginger Hotels offer?
Ans: Here's what you can expect at Ginger Hotels:
- Wi Fi and Net zone
- Meeting room/Conference room
- Safe zone
- Smart space rooms
- Water dispenser
- Laundry service
- Zero Hour - The Bar (At select locations)
- Cafe Coffee Day (At select locations)
5. What are the extra services that Ginger Hotels offer?
Ans: We offer upright services in terms of security, cleanliness, and hygiene. We have smartly built spaces designed keeping in mind the needs of frequent travelers at Ginger Hotels.
6. Can we avail of any special offers at Ginger Hotels?
7. Did Ginger Hotels win any awards or accolades?
Ans: We are proud to be the receivers of the following awards and accolades till date:
- "Best Value Hotel - Indian" at the Lonely Planet India Award: (2011-12) (2012-13)
- "Leadership in Business Technology" at the Data Quest award for (2012-13)
- "Best Budget Hotel" Award at the Outlook Traveler Awards (2010-12) (2012-13)
- "Best Value Hotel" at the Lonely Planet Award 2012
- "Best Economy Hotel" Award at the Golden Star Awards (2010-11)(2009-10)
- "Scurry Award" at Leap Vault Change Leadership Awards and Travel Agent Association Awards for creating a New Market Segment. (2009-10)
- "The Best Budget Hotel of the year" at the CNBC AWAZ Travel Awards (2008-09)
- "Best Hospitality Bench Markers Award in India" at SATTE 2009
8. How do I cancel my hotel booking?
You may cancel your booking over the telephone with the help of our travel advisors. Call us at 1860-266-3333, we are open 24/7.
Want to cancel a booking? Click Here