Ginger Recruitment Policy
We at Roots Corporation Limited (Ginger Hotels), follow a formal meritocratic recruitment process through our Human Resources department and do not ask for any security deposit or fees (refundable or non-refundable) at any stage of the recruitment process. We, therefore, appeal to interested candidates not to respond to any such emails or job offers.
TATA Code of Conduct
The Ginger Hotels credo is that the way to the success of India is the entrepreneurial spirit of its people. Whether they are guests, team members, or partners, together this spirit will not only foster a stronger Ginger brand but more importantly give rise to a stronger ‘Brand India'.
- Excellence - We strive for perfection in everything we do! Always.
- Responsibility - Being responsible and sensitive to , communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over
- Unity - Working cohesively with colleagues, guest and partners, building strong relationships
- Integrity - Conducting business fairly, with honesty and transparency
- Mutual respect & understanding - Being caring, showing respect, compassion and humanity for our colleagues and guest
Ginger People Philosophy
- We believe in giving freedom to our employees to be innovative and express their ideas.
- We believe in being proactive to understand the needs and expectations of our employees
- We define the roles, responsibilities and channels of accountability
- We provide excellent training programs to ensure their career advancement
- We believe in fun and joy at workplace
- We aim to provide our employees with constant challenges and new tasks to bring out the best
- We believe in the policy of absolute indiscrimination on any ground
- We have a culture of informality and openness
- We reward our employees for their worthwhile contribution
- We encourage our employees to have a rich experience of different roles and functions.
West: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Dwarka, Surat, Sanand
South: Trivandrum, Chennai, Kochi
Responsible for driving Sales for Hotel / Region